thats... really besides the point. the title midget gems is used here in reference to these little gems of humour that i found on bash.org.
enjoy.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
t-wolf: man, my girlfriend left me for some faggot named robert
rdawg20: you don't live in Hope mills do you?
t-wolf: ya, why man?
rdawg20: lol, just wondering, was her name alisson?
t-wolf: you mother fucker.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
us as *******
cause its your pw.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
[BAC]DraxonTWL: "The animals will hear!" bellowed the ear licking penguin as the
awesomely endowed midget sucked her oozing charlies and plugged
his purple middle leg into her festering cunt.
[BAC]DraxonTWL: oops
[BAC]DraxonTWL: wrong window
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
-[Conroy_Bumpus]- OH FUCK ME
-[Conroy_Bumpus]- I FORGOT TO PICK UP MY 7 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER FROM
SOCCER PRACTICE
-[Conroy_Bumpus]- 9 HOURS AGO
-[Conroy_Bumpus]- HOLY SHIT
-[Conroy_Bumpus]- BYE
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
the first Harry Potter Book
truth. In me third year. They snapped me wang in half an' everything
- - -
- - -
JonJonB: "You have your mother's eyes. It seems only yesterday she was in here herself,
buying her first wang. Ten and a quarter inches long, swishy, made of willow.
Nice wang for charm work."
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
bloodninja: Baby, I been havin a tough night so treat me nice aight?
BritneySpears14: Aight.
bloodninja: Slip out of those pants baby, yeah.
BritneySpears14: I slip out of my pants, just for you, bloodninja.
bloodninja: Oh yeah, aight. Aight, I put on my robe and wizard hat.
BritneySpears14: Oh, I like to play dress up.
bloodninja: Me too baby.
BritneySpears14: I kiss you softly on your chest.
bloodninja: I cast Lvl. 3 Eroticism. You turn into a real beautiful woman.
BritneySpears14: Hey...
bloodninja: I meditate to regain my mana, before casting Lvl. 8 chicken of the Infinite.
BritneySpears14: Funny I still don't see it.
bloodninja: I spend my mana reserves to cast Mighty F*ck of the Beyondness.
BritneySpears14: You are the worst cyber partner ever. This is ridiculous.
bloodninja: Don't f*ck with me bitch, I'm the mightiest sorcerer of the lands.
bloodninja: I steal yo soul and cast Lightning Lvl. 1,000,000 Your body explodes into a fine bloody mist, because you are only a Lvl. 2 Druid.
BritneySpears14: Don't ever message me again you piece of ****.
bloodninja: You still there baby? I think it's getting hard now.
bloodninja: Baby?
- - -
BritneySpears14: Ok, are you ready?
eminemBNJA: Aight, yeah I'm ready.
BritneySpears14: I like your music Em... Tee hee.
eminemBNJA: huh huh, yeah, I make it for the ladies.
BritneySpears14: Mmm, we like it a lot. Let me show you.
BritneySpears14: I take off your pants, slowly, and massage your muscular physique.
eminemBNJA: Oh I like that Baby. I put on my robe and wizard hat.
BritneySpears14: What the f*ck, I told you not to message me again.
eminemBNJA: Oh ****
BritneySpears14: I swear if you do it one more time I'm gonna report your ISP and say you were sending me kiddie porn you f*ck up.
eminemBNJA: Oh ****
eminemBNJA: damn I gotta write down your name or something
- - - - - - - - - - - - -
technically, this doesnt count as a post, so there really shouldnt be any music raves today.
but i did promise i would do something about yesterday. so music-wise, here is my contribution.
"in hinduism, they believe that being alive is hell, and the only way to each nirvana is to ultimately have no attachments to anything," frontman buddy nielsen says. "so people go out and live in the middle of the woods and they don't eat and don't drink. they just meditate because they've reached such a high level where they're not attached to love, relationships or anything. and if you want to reach the highest level of being and see god, you have to have all your senses fail"
featured band: senses fail
key listens: buried a lie, martini kiss & bite to break skin
5 comments:
Woo HOO!!! I like the cybersex bits. That owns! :P
hahaha... from this point on, you are officially a bash fan.
you and can go put on your robe and wizard hat now.
lol!
But I don't like Harry Potter! :P
[valley girl act] Can I be like, Sabrina or something! *twirls hair* [/valley girl act]
Heh!
lololololol
valley girl act. woooot!
fuck this is fucking funny fuck.
Post a Comment