12/30/2009

Toilet Humor

I remember Bash.org and its hundreds of thousands of individual contributions of internet chatspeak jokes. More often than not these paragraphs of Sans Serif text were poorly constructed lemmings of cheap toilet humor. But sometimes - and a very rare sometimes at that - you'd see the occasional glimmer of a raucous, laugh-out-loud worthy diamond of an entry.

Today I got home, flipped my laptop open and suddenly thought of revisiting the old rockson blog. Interestingly, there's some sort of twitter sidebar now, and the... the posts? Twitters? Twits...? Well, whatever they are, they're pretty good.


315 days ago: "KNN That blowjob-size mouth Jamie Yeo just divorce her fuckface DJ husband Glenn Ong, must announce she lost virgin at 18. Who fuck care?"

1 day ago: "Lawrence tell me the Malay fella win Singapore Idol. Fuck, man. 3 years is Malay win. The SMS can use instalment to pay is it?"


Ha ha ha ha ha! That last one... So true, so true.

P.S.: In the event I picked up the hint correctly, no Boss - I won't discuss work issues here. General gripes, perhaps, but that's about it.

No comments: