12/21/2009

One Liner: December 2009

I think I should jot this down before I forget. One-liner for the month of December goes like this:

Me: [recounts the time Mr AMK went for AIDS test following a misfire of his pocket rocket in the territories of some random girl he met at Zouk - a girl replete with plenty of tattoos, misshaped teeth and an automatic ability to communicate in gibberish]

Phua: "Wah lan that time I did the AIDS test I was really damn hum man."

Ming: "Ya lor. That's why I also went man."

Ming: [looks accusingly at Phua] "I went because of you lah!"

pregnant pause and startled rolling of eyes for five full seconds - following which Phua and myself burst into laughter

Ming: [with a note of resignation] "... English is really a peculiar language..."

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wongcheok is not dead yet! nice.

-marilyn

cheok said...

haha ya lor. how's you mari?

Anonymous said...

sch holidays now, teaching nxt yr soon.

happy new year lionel.

how is MAS? how is gf? will i ever get to see u again?

cheok said...

Happynewyear!

MAS is good, gf is great, and uh, i dunno man... working entails being abit short of time these days...