See, I've met my fair share of girls in Zouk/Phuture who're looking for some good,
In fact, girls with whom I've had liaisons with have made concerted efforts to disprove any possibilities of such labels. No I'm not a slut and I resent that, they say; nevertheless, they have no qualms declaring that they're out for some fun, and are not above using highly suggestive words and actions in soliciting their kicks (and their men).
Fine, so the term Slut is heavily loaded. It connotes extremely hedonistic player behavior, and conjures to mind Annabel Chong filled with the loads of hundreds of men. Freaky stuff... Certainly not the equivalent of any other normal play-the-field girl you'd find in Phuture. Many girls I've met note that men who have relations with multiple women are Players but women who know many men are Sluts. I can't help but agree with them that its gender discrimination at its finest, and so maybe Slut isn't the best term of description.
However, for the longest time I have understood the label Player as being of a different caliber altogether. It's not about... doing, for want of a better word... as many people as possible. Rather, it ought to be about having illicit liaisons and coming out with no strings attached. Essentially, we're talking about using people - the way one would use the pepper shaker to dispense pepper granules into your clam chowder, or lighting that cigarette and flicking the butt down the drain after you're done. Its one-off (okay, sometimes its two or three-off), its clean, its meant for the fulfillment of fleeting desires, and you can pretend nothing ever happened afterward and move on (to the next willing victim).
Which brings me to the dicey part: will someone please tell me why girls make it a point to self-declare nonchalance, but quickly move on to asset-consolidation? Why do women pretend they're Playing-The-Field, but wanna see more of you the morning-and-week after? What happened to time-honored rules of engagement?
Will someone explain this phenomenon to me. It irks me that such contradictions are allowed to exist in the hallowed arena that is the back-end of Phuture. After all, I'm just there for my good, clean fun... And I don't see why any woman should spoil it for me.
P.S. - Yes, I've made good on my reputation. After being labelled a Player for ages, I figured I might as well add some truth into the equation.
P.P.S. - No, I ain't referencing anyone here. If this post gets me flak, I really don't give a flying fuck.
No comments:
Post a Comment