5/13/2007

Twenty Threes


Well, guess who's back?

It's been a long, LONG hiatus from writing. Which is good, for the following reasons:

1. I've plenty of stories to tell, ranging from the dangerously illicit to the incredibly inane, and
2. I should think many have forgotten about the existence of this blog, which gives me avenue to pen (type) down what I really wanna say without fear or favor.

That being said, I'll leave it at that. No long-drawn tales today, simply because its my birthday. Kinda a symbolic occasion to return to writing, dontcha think?

I'll doodle something if I can't sleep tonight. Better yet, anyone who still reads this will get to see my 2nd haircut in as many years. That's right, its time for the annual Wongcheok haircut!

Stay tuned. And wish me a happy birthday while you're at it! Damnit, it's the least you can do right!

3 comments:

huiyi said...

Happy birthday!

Hey i dedicated an entry for you on your bdae ok!

Don't say no one rems your big day.

We do.

Anonymous said...

happy belated bitch.

Anonymous said...

happy birthday you narcisstic bitch.:)

mike