A lesson in irresponsibility, as taught by Chalk, my counterpart Wong Bastard.
5pm:
Me: Aye, wanna head out to town not?
Chalk: Okay. I go blading first, be back by 7.
5.30pm:
Me: What the hell are you still doing on MSN? I thought you went blading?
Chalk: (No reply)
6pm:
Chalk is still online.
7.30pm:
Cheryl: I was talking to Chalk! I just hung up the phone with him!
Me: ...
Cheryl: And he asked me out for a movie, so we'll be meeting 930
Me: ... Okay.
7.40pm:
- Phone rings -
Chalk: I just found out who the girl from last night was!
Me: Yes, I know. Apparently you're joining her for a movie at 9.30 too, huh.
Chalk: Err... No, I didn't say movie what. She's just stirring shit lor!
Me: No, I don't think she's capable of that in this given scenario.
Chalk: Err... I... Err... Call you back. (hangs up)
9pm:
Cheryl: Cheok, don't be mad at Chalk lah.
Cheryl: "Chalk: Actually I was supposed to meet him at 7 but I told him I was still skating, so I thought by the time I finished which I just did he won't wanna meet already. So I didn't call him back to arrange cos never call means nothing is on."
Coming from the person who drags me down to Zouk at 1230am? Fucking bullshit. And to think they tell you that blood is thicker than water. I must be stuck in a different era then, because the consistency of blood now pales in comparison to a) Whisky, and b) Pussy Juice. And not even the goddamn nerve to explain it to me in person!
Messing up my schedule is a prime way to piss me off. If there's one thing that's changed about me over the course of varsity life, it's my capacity for forgiveness. Y'know, the more I reflect upon it, the more I find that a serving of garnished revenge appears to be in order.
5/20/2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment