
Oh, fuck yessssss.
IBM promptly replaced my dead motherboard within 1 working day of me handing it over to their head branch. The trip was a bitch (IBM's HQ is located among the scenely, beautifully spacious grassy fields beside the Singapore Expo MRT stop), but for both days of travel I finished 2 novels. Not too bad a trade, I guess - considering that preliminary analysis by the lazy whore at the NUS computer centre was that i'd have to pay upwards of 1k, maybe even 1.5k for the motherboard replacement.
Alright, so maybe I was a teeeeny bit honest about the water getting in... But still! Firstly, it was a fucking TRICKLE for Chrissakes. Moreover, at IBM HQ they didn't even bring it up - Can't turn it on? We'll check it out and call you back ASAP, yo.
They rang me at 10am the next morning. Talk about prompt! Now that's what I call service, bitches - even Donovan was most impressed at their professionalism, in lieu of his brush-in with Apple (and their obvious reluctance to help).
Alright, i'll write stuff another time. Shower and watch match. I don't usually watch soccer, but hey - once every four years, can't hurt too bad, can it? I'd call it a draw between England and Portugal at full time, and England wins (so they're the more crap team, but i've always favoured the underdog) on extra-time or penalties.
France Brazil appears a no brainer to me (and everyone else I bothered asking) - Brazil, no questions asked.
Toodles. And oh yeah - Go Klinsmann! Go Lehmann! Go Klose! Go Ballack! Go Germany!!!
I'm half tempted to add a "With our powers combined, we are Captain Planet!" to that last sentence.
4 comments:
brazil lost. boohoo :(
heh. apparently no brainers can be quite tricksy, sometimes. fortunately i didn't bother staying up to watch
long time since i came to this blog man. And you gave 2 nonsense predictions. Please say germany will win the world cup... (so they wun win)
Post a Comment