
ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT, I'M UPDATING, KEEP YOUR HATS ON
It's 1 in the morning and I just finished reading the Worker's Party Manifesto, for purposes of a coming presentation this Wednesday. Which is effectively tomorrow. Fuck! And the discussion group consisting of 2 Indian girls and me -now effectively the Chinese minority (again, Fuck!)- are only somewhat midway through it all.
Fucking hell, I don't mean to be seditious or anything, but... You know the Chinese/Malay/Indian/Others race-declaration option on all government forms? I really, REALLY have yet to meet a reliable M/I/O groupmate. I mean, i'm not saying that all the C's are damn reliable - just look at my cousin Chalk, who went for a tutorial not knowing that his group was presenting... And happily scored an A+ for presentation skills, while the rest of the team netted A minuses or something. The unreliable bastard!
Anyway, I did most of the research for this project. Partly because I don't trust the other 2 to get any work done (and I hope those 2 bitches don't read this blog), and also partly because i'm a fucking control-freak when it comes to groupwork. After netting 13/30 for a 30% weightage english project last semester, I have since stopped taking any chances - i'd rather do everything than risk losing an 'A' grade.
Which fucking means i'm doing alot of needless and thankless work, but hey - i'm learning a hell lotta extra stuff, and God knows I love studying. Especially ever since I got outta the military.
Fuck the army, I say. Girls who complain that they've been studying all their lives and that they're bored of books should just sign on. I mean, Fuck! Trust me - you'll learn to miss studying after 2 years of brain freeze. Or 2 years of talking to Men (Corporal rank and below) with... Well, with NO BRAINS.
Or sergeants too, for that matter... But sergeants are usually very good at absconding to dark corners the way spiders camp in hidden places. As such, i'm disinclined against according them a status of complete stupidity, but rather choose to equate their presence to that of... Gee, Crash-test Dummies or something. Cannon fodder.
Oh yeah - I caught Underworld: Evolution yesterday. I thought Kate a.k.a Selene looked pretty damned hot, and I thoroughly enjoyed the sex scene... Except that somehow I couldn't even see the hint of a dick on Scott Speedman's character, even as he was humping her and thrusting in and out. Look Ma - No dick!
And I was thinking, maybe because he's this big bad lycan-vampire hybrid never-before-seen-and-thus-possessing-unlimited-potential he can therefore, like, transmit his sexual pleasuring through the infrared port between his legs. Or bluetooth - Oh, how apt! A lycan with blue teeth.
Fucking lame.
Kenneth Joel Phua aka Mr AMK came out of the movie proclaiming his innate desire to be a lycan, to which Chalk promptly told him to go to the zoo and "let the wolf bite you la". This resulted in a hilarious exchange which shifted first from the idea of letting a wolf bite one hand and a bat the other ("Hybrid mah!"), to getting tetanus in the right arm and gangrene in the left ("I'm sorry mr phua, but we have to amputate both arms." "Hey! It's not supposed to be like that, i'm supposed to become a hybrid DAMMIT!"), and finally to getting bitten by a fruit bat, and flying to the fruit stall in semi-monster form, only to pick out a bunch of bananas hanging from the overhead and having the fruit-seller lower it down via the coathanger-pole thing. Or flying down in a flash of terror, only to order 1 x banana milkshake. Haw haw haw.
But I must say - Katey Becks looks good, especially with those clothes off. Hot damn! I'd let her bite me anytime.
Argh! Time to sleep. Check out Central6 if you have the time, because i'm updating there next. Ideally tomorrow evening, provided i'm done with the presentation shit... Goddam M/I/O.
No comments:
Post a Comment