
Note: Prior to this entry, kindly read previous entry to fully appreciate my sentiments in this one. Thank you.
Ok. Let me take a deep breath before writing this.
Today, I headed down to the Perk Point in Central Library for the last group meeting with the Ethnic Minority Group before presentation tomorrow. Once again, I basically did ALL the work, allocated it to each girl, settled any remainding questions, bla bla bla. Both of them were all smiles and generally pretty thankful for my efforts. Seems alright, so I tell them to look for me at Level 6 if there're any problems before heading off to finish up my part of the presentation (or rather, to finish off the ENTIRE presentation, having allocated the first half to the 2 blundering, fucking fools).
Half an hour ago (i.e. 11pm or so, i'm not sure when), I msn'd one of them to ask for her part. She told me she was still doing it. Now, wait a second - when I left earlier, you two fuckers said you'd be doing it there and then. That was 230 in the afternoon. YOU LAZY BITCH.
N'airmind. She says the other fucking cunt has already done it and mailed the final fruit of her (nonexistent) labour to both our hotmail accounts. So I check, and hey guess what! It's there! I guess miracles do happen.
And then I open it... Scroll through... Fuck... Fuck... Fuck... YOU MAILED ME A SHITLOAD OF FUCK, YOU WHORE. I wish I had a fucking rambo combat knife to stab you in the face with. Right here, right now.
It can't be that hard, you dipshit. Fucking Indian dipshit. For example, I mail you this:
“Well… Is the S’pore suffering from massive corruption from 1965 to 1993? Does S’pore have an elected president during that period? I believe both of the answer will be No… So what is the problem?
By the way how many times did we Singaporeans vote for our president huh? Only once leh… S’poreans last voted for the late Mr Ong Teng Cheong as our president in 1993. That, incidentally, is also the 1st and last time we voted for our president, at least until maybe after President Nathan’s term expire…
It is worth noting that Mr Ong NEVER got to know exactly how much reserves does Singapore actually have. In fact Mr Ong Teng Cheong had to write to the govt. in 1996, after three years into his presidency, to ask for the amount of reserves that S’pore possess. Amazingly, the Finance Minister replied that it would take "56 man-years" to provide to produce a dollar-and-cents value of the immovable assets!
It is also interesting to note that the issue of the reserves is no longer mentioned after Mr Nathan became our president.
Under these circumstances, I inclined to believe that the ability for the president to act as a check against a corrupted govt. and guard our reserves is really at best very limited. Hence abolishing the Elected Presidency, to me, is really no big deal... Except that I might lose an extra public holiday every 6 years. But then again judging from the way the Elected Presidency is going, I don’t think I am going see any holiday anyway.” –disgruntledsingaporean.blogspot.com
I mail you this, and TWO MORE ENTIRE EXTRACTS OF VALID CRITICISMS.
What did I see when I opened the mail attachment?
"- We last voted for the late Mr. Ong Teng Cheong as our President in 1993.
-That, incidentally is the first and last time we vote for our President, at least until maybe after President Nathan’s term ends.
- Therefore, abolishing Elected Presidency is fine since there seems to be no competent contenders each time."
YOU MOTHER FUCKER I HOPE YOU FUCKING DIE FROM MULTIPLE STDS. FUCKING SO LAZY UNTIL CANNOT EVEN FUCKING SUMMARISE MY KANINABEH HARD WORK.
I HATE MY FEMALE INDIAN GROUPMATES - FUCKING CB, ALL YOU GO TO HELL. NOW.
15 comments:
LOL, my condolences.
Science thereby kicks ass, coz it's all on you. No group work :P
Group work is merely a pathetic attempt to ensure interactive learning in Singapore universities, where students like Mr Lionel right here would only focus on his A's.
Heh, sad.
Hey I've got shitloads of material on this stuff cos I'm doing constitutional law this sem.. Stuff like extracts from the papers and parliamentary debates. About the EP and all. If this project thing is ongoing and you need help just leave your email here yeah.
hahahaha awful project group mates. tell me about it man. i had this freaking lazy prc in my group who just kept a stupid smile plastered on his face throughout all group discussions, thinking that was a valid contribution. then came his contribution to the presentation - i told him to come up with *points*, he gave me *questions* late and the night before, and i almost concussed when i saw the shit he mailed me. and when i thought he was enough of an asshole then he decided to do a no-show for the presentation. i swear i'm going to skin him, stomp on him and then walk away.
eh take heart lionel, you're not alone. ;)
zeus: i've yet to meet someone who enjoys group projects. of course, it might be because i dont hang out with deadbeats like the 2 indian girls, who survive to leech off others. fucking waste of parent's money, coming to uni.
so i guess in a nutshell, you're about right on the A's part.
reader: oh thanks, but there's really no need. i did the presentation today... which was another exercise in patience in itself, because the damn sluts claimed there was no place in NUS to print transparencies. So i turned around to ask my friend kelvin, and he loudly announced that you could print em at the Co-Op.
Lazy whores. But thanks anyway yep.
amy: yeah man, tell me about it. i had half a mind to tell the tutor about those lazy fuckers.
fwah.
knowing how "self-righteous", gay4 gao3, and "i'm-a-big-f*ck" some of those people can be, be careful they dont submit your blog to the police..
True. Let's hope this blog is low profile enough to largely escape general public scrutiny, cuz it'd be a crying shame to hafta find somewhere else to pen down my thoughts.
Speaking of which - New blog ha? Sup with that, self-censorship, etc etc man?
haha. surprise surprise, cheok. retribution for slacking in army? haha.
the ex-Mr Lazy ranting abt other lazy pple.
i wld never have thought this as possible just a yr ago.
i still rmb times i had to help my gf with her projects when some grp members didn't even bother to turn up. NUS...tsk tsk...
-mark-
if there's a peer evaluation grade at the end of the mod, give them ZERO! i actually swore to myself that i was gonna do this once, but when time came for the evaluation, my lazyfuck project mate sat next to me and peered over my shoulder. my cursedly innate need to be PR meant i didn't dare to give him a shit evaluation. don't be like me. if not, report to teacher! hah!
i know it sucks..i think pretty much everyone who's been in scool has suffered through their fair share of free-riders but do u have to put race as a main factor into the whole matter? its fine specifying their race and all but to mention it in every sentece abt them is abit too much eh... ah well, its ur blog ur thoughts..
Actually the first truly smart and hardworking groupmate I've ever had was Indian, from Engineering, for a inter-faculty project.
It was a welcome change from having loads of dumb and lazy groupmates from my own faculty for 3 years.
So, how to deal with this freeriding problem? Chances are it's no point complaining to the tutor, because no one likes confrontation. More often than not these thick-skinned freeloaders get off scot-free.
How about including a work allocation table at the end of the project? This works for report based projects, and you can pretend that you're used to having work allocation tables, so you would include them even if they're not required by the prof.
Star
mark: Yes Mark Yap Jin Swine, whatever you say. I will never get used to you visiting my blog, because I can never imagine you even stepping out of bed to do ANYTHING...
Gee, thats quite a list of anonymous titles.
Firstly, yes - If there's a chance, I will. Even if they look over my shoulder as i'm doing it. This wouldn't have been the case... Had it not been for he absolutely ridiculous claims that they'd "been ALL OVER NUS (raised voices to emphasize vocal stress on the ALL OVER NUS part) and they couldn't find a single place to print transparencies.
All over NUS. They SUPPOSEDLY walked all over NUS for 3 HOURS and couldn't find a place to print transparencies. It took me 15 minutes to walk from the classroom to Forum to do what they took 3 hours to fail in.
So, fuck 'em.
Secondly, yes. I am forced to agree that I have overly placed emphasis on race in this post. Forgive my rashness then, because I wrote this straight after getting fired up. And I was FUCKING PISSED (as you can tell).
Star: I suspect i'm just gonna play it safe and avoid modules with group projects like the plague from now on. Like, stick to philo mods or something to that effect. I'll keep that suggestion in mind, though.
whoa..i chanced upon your blog and how 'pleasant' it was to read your latest post. very straightfoward and blatant. this problem's gonna be around for years to come i.e. lazy arses who don't give a shit about the quality of their work at the same time runnin a high risk of jeopardizing someone else's grade. Tough luck. Btw, out of curiousity what programme did you use to make those pictures on your blog banner? really nice, esp jessica. Suhhweeeet.
Fuckin' suhweeeet, innit? Plain ol' adobe photoshop for you... Plus some simple mspaint on top of that, for basic fixes.
fuck...i'm sufferin from the same shit as u now...bah. in my case, the bitch is this sissy shorty who carries LV bags all over the shop and uses a prada pencil case! aiseh!
Post a Comment