2/26/2006

Kosheen



Firstly, i'd like to say that Kosheen's gig at the Ministry fucking rocked - I was moshing away in front of the stage despite pretty much being a stranger to their music (other than hearing the occasional Catch or Hide U over the radio, like, wayyyy back). Singaporeans as i've noted just seem too hardup for a good time - it was the ang mohs crowding the stagefront, while everyone else just seemed content to surround the arena and bob their heads to the beat.

For fuck!? It's not as though their set was boring; in fact, it was pretty damned fantastic.

Secondly, I just read a rather disturbing blog entry (pictures included) at my all-time favourite site... The site I simply love to slam the most, that is. I'm sure you know who i'm talking about - She ought to be rated XXX, but we gotta drop the third X 'cause there isn't any pornographic content on her blog... And thank God for that, too.

It's the entry on eye makeup. Can you believe the sheer number of naive young fools who think her abysmally gorgeous? Ugh.

She might score on the abysmal part though. And if she'd named the entry something like 'How To Be A Real Fake: Method #53' or 'Exposed! My eyes look like Cheesepies!', it might've even been mildly amusing...

Then again? Naw.

8 comments:

Darthsid said...

Heheh.

God, I was about to slam her post, when I saw yours.

Couldn't stoop chuckling.


Cheers man, her eyes really look like crap.

Anonymous said...

heh. did u watch the spoof of memoirs of a geisha? they should have engaged her. HAHA. she looks like that man la.

e. said...

LOL!!

she looked kinda scary with only the foundation on.

thank God she's good at makeup.

R2D2 said...

Actually I thought that she *cough* looked quite good without her makeup on. *Cough*. I guess I have bad taste.

Missus Chineses said...

can you believe it.. i had work the night Kosheen rocked everyone's arses off. WORK.

dude i havent clubbed since nye. thats like 3 months. OMG THREE MONTHS JESUS CHRIST. p/s how was zouk that friday night??

and i thought i'd already done an in-depth analysis of xx(x)'s eye makeup on my blog (when it still existed)?

i have my suspicions that XX's re-using her blog entries and photos. lazy lazy.. tut tut, bad girl!! bad girl!! down, girl!! you and your eye makeup!!.. DOWNN, i say!!

she is SUCH a dog. woof.

Cheok said...

sid: agreed. agreed? a-greed, agreeded... yep, so-totally-agreed.

jole: yeah, i saw that one. but if she were acting, i dont think the ang moh'd fuck her even if she could shoot ping pong balls outta her... well, yeah, y'know.

elsie: why thank god that she's good at makeup? just like a flap of a butterfly's wings can cause a hurricane on the other side of the world, so might her makeup abilities cause suicidal teenage behaviour when they see that particular post in, like, tehran. or palestine. or some... well, y'know.

sb: hrm. that's a tricky line i can't quite circumvent without insult. i shall neglect to comment, save that i STILL think her eyes... well, y'know.

maddie: i left zouk after 20 mins, so i can't say i know how it was like... lookie the bright side: I'M not clubbing for quite some time, either...

Cheok said...

oh yeah - maddie, what the fuck happened to your blog?

Charlene said...

"I went with friends to the I'm Gorgeous party at MoS... Obviously coz I'm gorgeous, darling."

i almost PUKED my guts out after reading this line in her latest entry. :X