
Maybe i'm abit slow on this, but I just found out about the Mytunes software today (available from www.cowpimp.com, if i'm not wrong). If you don't already know, Mytunes basically allows you to rip songs off the itunes shared libraries of other people... Which's FUCKING WONDROUS considering I encounter up to 10 shared libraries of various songs while studying in Central Six everyday. And the 400kbps transfer speeds are no joke either. Take Kenneth, for example, who ripped 400 songs from some anonymous person's library under 20 minutes.
Incidentally, the anonymous library was entitled "The Black Library"... 'Wow,' I thought, 'So emo and metal-sounding 'yo'... And then I saw 40 ABBA songs in a row. And the Chip & Dale theme song. And the Willa Wonka theme too. And... Well, you get the picture.
First thing I excitedly opened was Michael Jackson's Billie Jean. Followed by Bad, Smooth Criminal and Beat It. Man... I'm such a sucker for old-school MJ songs. It's probably the only pop I can comfortably declare my sincere (and timeless) appreciation for. The King is dead... Long live the King.
Fuck yeah!
2 comments:
ha.
my lecture group is really small, and people utilizing lappies in the NTU libraries are mostly ChingChongs so I've only ripped about.. 20 songs? haha.
Post a Comment