6/19/2011

Y U No Sombrero, Chino?

In Mexico Citay now, bitches! Time adjustment is... well, a bitch. Constant rumors of street muggings and drive by kidnappings have also not been conducive to exploration. I'd love to walk, but I'd also love to make it back in one piece.

Still managed to fit in some shopping for the kids though, at the local crafts market. Big woolly poncho for mom, big woolly poncho for someone else (figure it should be for the good doctor but I haven't made up my mind yet), 2 dresses for the girls... aaaand 5 lucha masks (ha ha ha).

Thinking of buying one of those little handcrafted guitars as well. I'm not sure if they're mariachi guitars. I have no idea how to tune them, plus they play different from the normal chords. But they're sexy... I bet girls will swoon at my ethnic exoticness.

Did I mention I'm drinking, and that the Mexican beers are preeeetty heady?

No comments: