8/23/2006

Simple Math

Submitted assignment 2 days before deadline + 2 forum posts in 2 days
= I am a mugging slut.

Who says arts students can't do math?

Let's see how long the enthusiasm lasts. Anyway, check out the arts bash blog - it's a friggin' hoot man. A night of carnal pleasure? As if arts fac doesn't have enough bad rep as it is...

That being said, i'll probably still go though. Heh. There might be an orgy worth watching, you never know...

5 comments:

Chowzzer said...

dirrrrrrrrrrty

Desiderata✿ said...

OMFG. I'm so NOT going for the fucking Arts Bash. I'm saving my $16 for WOMAD.

*mutters to self* hateNUShateNUShateNUS

Cheok said...

Lol? And to think that on n the way home from MoS I was just exhorting the virtues of NUS Arts to the taxi driver whose son'll be a freshie in 2 years time..

Desiderata✿ said...

Aww. Lol.

So how was the Arts Bash?

Cheok said...

How? Well, umm... I can't think of anything good to say. Except that the freshie girls seemed to look pretty good in the dark, and that i'm incredibly curious as to why not a single one of them young 'uns seems to frequent Hell...