
Yes, it's Mom-Day. Inspired by a sudden burst of... well, inspiration, I actually did something beyond well wishes, hugs and the occasional sunflower (or equivalent); sneaking out of the house with Mark the Kid Bro, we picked up a small bouquet and some writing materials for a homemade card... Yes, I know - how imaginative.
But it's a leap forward from previous occasions, i'll have you know! And we even got Dad to sign the finished product, so it's somewhat unique this time round.
Hard to believe i'm all of 22 cynical years of age (as of yesterday), seeing as to my behaviour; I feel distinctly kiddish. Ah, well.
Jeez, i'm bored. There's a short list of things i've given myself to accomplish over the course of the holidays (aside from the obvious and predominant observations that I need to A.) cut my hair, and B.) get a job):
- Gym (I'd like my steak well done, thank you very much): This isn't too hard - thrice a week ought to do the trick. I hit the weights compulsively everytime i'm bored, anyway; only question is how far i'm gonna push it this time round. Once every 2 days, maybe?
- Learn to play my fucking guitar: I got it at the last chalet, and its only been seriously utilised twice - the last chalet itself, and during this recent chalet. Chalk noted that for a 1 year old guitar, it still retains the fresh woody smell - something he finds rather incredible. This is... incredibly humiliating - time to work those fingers, padre.
- Pick up some
- Settle the Central 6 T-shirt: I've done up a basic layout (inspired heavily by Atreyu's cover font for their Curse album) which is generally agreeable to all who've seen it (excluding my cousin Chalk, who has some other brilliant idea... which he will no doubt tell me when it chooses to surface). All i've left is to collate/compile orders, settle sizes, find someone to print them out, etc.
Excluding the word 'presents', it's probably gonna revolve around a central (pardon the pun) word, as such:

- Lastly, i'm gonna write something. Something academic... An academic spoof of some sort. Maybe a compilation, a book of faux academia relation to... Oh, let's see - Girls? Girls in general? Girls in specific scenarios? It's really an idea Kenneth and I came up with some time ago (yes, we always talk about girls and relationships - fuckin' sue us already), and was revived during a conversation with Jole several days back. So yes - writing, references, research... Like reliving school during the hols!
Woot. Well... if i'm not gonna do it, who will? Vis-a-vis the Central 6 tee and the interactive chalet cd I made (finished it yesterday, a pretty good effort if I don't say so myself), nothing ever gets done if you don't haul ass and do it.
So yeah, yosh man. All that's left is to get a job. And cut my hair soon.
3 comments:
eh oddly enough man...i think that long hair really does suit you.
i've been trying to grow mine ever since NS ended but i never had the patience for it. mine just ends up being an oven for my head
long hair is fine.. but armpit hair? mmmm... (Tan, 2006)
your blogs gotten boring wongcheok!
Post a Comment