2/12/2006

The Myspace Movie



I've been reading a ridiculous amount of books these past weeks. Like, an average of 2 every week. Kudos to Central Library for being a stockpile of various award-winning novelists - You make life for poor kids (like myself) so much more meaningful...

Brings a tear to your eye, dunnit.

Anyway, I don't understand why no-one seems to believe me whenever I tell them i'm poor. Or perpetually broke. Or struggling in any sense. Do I have a wealthy glow plastered over my face? I can live with being told I look like a) a Beng, b) a Playboy, or c) an Asshole... While I can't fully appreciate the former 2, I don't think it takes a genius to understand that i'll gladly be the 3rd whenever I feel like it.

But... Well-off? Well-fed? Rich, even? At least the options earlier vaguely interlinked with appearance, but... Rich? How the heck does someone dressed in tee, berms and slippers look rich, anyhow?

ANYWAY...

This one goes out to anyone who's ever met an online stranger in person.

Or anyone who's ever had a myspace a.k.a. emospace account... You're so emo, you make my heart bleed. Honest.

Enjoy the show - I haven't laughed so hard in ages, and that's the solemn truth, so-help-me-God.

5 comments:

e. said...

WAHAHAHAHA.

ok. tt made me laughoutloud in class.

Anonymous said...

Dey, i have been surfing your blog, that chow's blog and that chalk's blog because phua cb nvr update. Dey, why everytime elsie first person to post comment in yours dey? what's going on dey?

e. said...

haha. fyi, i allocate some time everyday to read + post comments on blogs.

u can say tt 'i have nth better to do'.

Darthsid said...

Cheers.

R2D2 said...

Either my eyes must be going out, or your blog links have increased.