I'm an A2 in college GP but i'm on the verge of flunking the introductory varsity English Language module.
like, whaddafuck. all technicality ought to be banned from the academic world; it'd sure as hell make things easier and much more enjoyable.
to quote Michael Crichton in The Lost World:
"Remember - God is in the details." Levine said.
"That's your God," Malcolm replied "My God is in the process."
Seeing as to how the police taser guns dont seem as effective as they're made out to be (on its virgin outing, it took 2 shots to take a knife-wielding man down), i highly recommend an alternative use: hang 'em tasers from the handrails of public transport, such that innocent passengers will now have the capability to defend themselves from Monkeys Who Do Disgusting Things on the trains or buses.
ape-man, who sat 2 seats away on the bus home and was furiously mining his nostril caverns so hard he might've needed a pickaxe, comes immediately to mind.
ratfuck bastard. why do we continually respect our elders when they're always the culprits of such dipshit acts?
I scored 23/25 for my philosophy essay. that's an A grade, folks!
this cements my status as both Philosophical Genius and Guru Of All Things Female (all women are walking examples of paradox, you see).
After 3 hours of sleep and 13 hours spent in school (i'm not kidding. really.), i guess you could say that i'm a leeetle beeet tired. and as such, this post dies here.
alas, poor Yorick!
P.S - that last line's from Hamlet, you silly prude you.
10/14/2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
good! you will come in just handy. i have got 2 reports. *grins*
Yeah,respect the elders,yet they erm..err..oh well.....zzZzzZZzzZZ
Today I was at club momo,me and my friends got ourselves this big standing table....Two idiots squeeze themselves in and STOOD right infront me.And they DANCED there.I'm like wtf,I don't even have enough space between the table and the stage,you two freaks had to come in and clusterfuck with me? LOOK I AIN'T GAY for fuck's sake...PPPFFFTTTT...Go and squeeze your butter asses next to some girls damn it.
yang: but... ahh... it's not philo, right? heh.
nobody: lol well i hope they werent like, grinding theimselves on ya or anything. hahaha.
I would seriously bash the hell outta of them if they tried.....fucktards singaporeans who spoil the reputation...
Your philosophical statement that all women are walking examples of paradox has somehow enlightened me! Thanks...
http://mythoughtsinblue.com/
You have a cool blog!!!
Jas
Post a Comment