One which piqued my interest was taken off donaq.blogspot, which I still turn to for a fair dose of geeky humor from time to time. It's on laser elevators and bears a fair degree of relevance to the Physics module i'm taking right now (spur of idiocy). Link may be found here.
The other is the exam answer found below. This essay isn't just inspirational, it's teh sex - the kind of essay that I've always dreamed of writing. Alas, I suspect the academics in the Political Science department exhibit a markedly lesser sense of wit than, say, professors in Communications (who as I've been told, swear frequently and loudly when discussing affairs in the confines of their offices, and are on the whole a lot more liberal when it comes to dosing out laughter).
For those who do not know, I hate physics. In fact, I hate anything which bears strenuous ties to the scourge that is Math.Math is the antithesis of all goodness in life. While great philosophers such as Socrates and Nietzsche have lived good and fulfilling lives*, the great minds who have turned to math have... Well, thing is, does anybody really know what happened to them?
Did they die from crossing their eyes, drowning in equation stew as they were?
Could it be that their mathematical equations coalesced into a stinky undead abomination which rampaged out of their notes, meat hooked them for 140 mana, and swallowed them whole as they drooled while sleeping on their tables?
Perhaps Plus made a pronged spear out of Minus and Equals, Multiplied his capacity for combat and Squared off with the stunned mathematician watching his scribbles take on a life of their own, leading ultimately to a Division of the mathematician's head from his (or her) body? And while we're at it, we Integrate our resorts and Differentiate between gambling and 'holistic' fun for the family, when in fact they are the same term and that we are making a Complex Number out of something which in Summation should be quite obvious - that iR = v/cE?
Yes, it is 4 in the morning and I am cranky.
* Socrates spent his entire life going around arguing with miscellaneous people, and was consequently poisoned via hemlock for polluting the minds of Athenian youth. Nietzsche lived with and eventually died of a really prolonged case of syphilis which reduced him to a drooling, wheel-chair bound circus exhibit.
5 comments:
Hey that picture... in your header.. wah damn stylo sial, who is that guy in the safsa tee shirt?
anyway, lingerr is back up :)
I am a fan. Fan of the pretty little thing with you all the time at zouk. She IS HOT.
lol i bet anonymous must be miss wee.
WOW
How did you guess? You think you are so smart bitch.Why dont you just open your legs and let them FUCK you dead, ah neh lover. You don't know who you are messing with,whore.
ged a life guys.leave the poor gal alone.
Post a Comment