12/12/2006

Homophobia

I apparently have innate gay tendencies. Amanda got Kenneth and I to take a picture...

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


and it turned out like this. I swear, I didn't do it on purpose. I just... ahh... umm... posed, I guess.

Jolly good. It looks like Kenneth is grinding my ass on the dance floor.

Amanda photoshopped in the special fx, by the way - dunno why she likes to do this sorta thing, also.

Been a hectic post-exam period: hard drinking for 4 days straight, coupled with clubbing and dragonboat sessions... not to mention some, ah, socialising on the sidelines. And of course, a fair share of dota.

It would seem that a month of holidays might just be insufficient! Man, I can't believe i'm saying this, being the academic bookworm I usually am.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Socializing. Hmm. Hmmmmmmm.

And yea you pose more girly than me can you teach me to pose like you? So pretty you know. So girl and feminine. Showing off your womanly curves and all.

-Maddie