11/12/2006

On the Eve of Destruction, Baby

Scarlet, you've got everything I want
You're my pistol my pollution
And my secret alibi
We got no music but we can dance around this death
Cause nothing moves you like extinction
And you know I'm always game

And now I watch your shaking hands
Embrace the window as you stare into the light
We both know there's no escaping what we are
But we still persist and fight

On this eve of destruction baby
Hollowed be thy name, we are the end of days
Drown with a lost soul and maybe
The eerie glare of heaven will go on forever

"Scarlet" by Strung Out

12 days to the first paper. Shit! Fucking hell! No more blogging for some time to come (obviously).

Two things off the top of my head:

Firstly, anyone who digs punk rock, melodic hardcore, or generally just really fast, hard and awesome music... do yourself a favor and source for some Strung Out songs. Catchy, addictive, anthemic - what more can you ask for? I highly recommend Scarlet, Swan Dive, Bring Out Your Dead, Analog...

Mmm. Too many good songs. There's a discography torrent somewhere out there, but you didn't hear it from me. My umm friend's friend's friend's sister's cousin told me so.

Secondly, Zoukout is on the 9th. Anyone who's going, i'll see ya there. As lame as this sounds, it's really good motivation to gym thrice a week.

I can't believe its only 12 days to the first paper and i'm still so fucking lazy. I've barely started studying. Fuck!

3 comments:

Missus Chineses said...

I'll definitely see you at zoukout. In fact, fuck it, let's all just party together.

Waddya say, mate?

PS. And good luck for those exams. Not that you actually need it, Mr. Smarty-Panties.

Anonymous said...

well... you are lazy wong. did i just hear you refer to yourself as ****ing lazy wong? haha, that's priceless

Anonymous said...

brother buy your tix NOW. the $28 ones're already sold out. only $38 ones left. only available from Zouk.

-Maddie