Question: What's the difference between real friends and clubbing friends?
What's your answer? Mine would be Responsibility, with a capital 'R'.
What irks me is that sometimes I tend to forget. It does kinda get rather irritating whenever I do, because it leads to all sorts of SNAFU situations (google it if you haven't heard of the acronym). What irks me even more is that I treat some of these fellow clubbers as real friends... Real along the lines of me doing my best to look out for them as and when the night progresses.
Highly irritating. I detest making mistakes. This shan't happen again.
Feel free to dispute (or in all likelihood, agree with) my answer to this question. After all, it'd be nice to believe that the term 'friend' applies generically to every individual you've come to know by name and have exchanged some form of conversation with... Irrationally and bordering on delusional, but I suppose we can all make-believe once in awhile, can't we?
10/22/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
behold the gallant night of clubs!
chill la, uncle cheok.
hmm long time ey?
and you know like if you are refering to watching out for your GIRL friends? that's really nice of you?
but seriously i think girls and boys alike,we are all old enough to be responsible for ourselves?
opps * knight. heh
long time indeed... how's it going down in ntu?
Oh dear. Whatever happened? You must tell me!
Though I must confess that it isn't easy finding clubber-friends who make good friend-friends.
As it is, it's tricky nowadays finding friend-friends who make good friend-friends.
Anyways all I gotta say:
YOU'VE GOT A FRIEND IN MEEEEEEEEE!!
heh . i have got a grand master plan that may just get me out of ntu soon enough.
wretched as it is. i just need to get my ass outta there.
how's nus for that matter!
(;
maddie: lol of course ive got a friend in you, we've both covered each other's asses during times of relationship-incurred stress. if that one doesn't mean friendship, i dont know what does. haw haw.
yang: nus? same old exciting place lor. everyday camp in library... look at girls... look somemore... look again... and again... and again...
ain't this THE life?
I love you my brother. Really do. Eeeee I wanna give you big ol rib-crushing squeezy hug right NOW.
Shall we all meet up this Sat or something? Just to hang out. I'm rallying the forces lol. Or trying to, not everyone has a mobile phone.
OMG. Fucks. I just found out that my project is due next thursday so maybe next Sat instead?
Apologies.
OMG. Fucks. I just found out that my project is due next thursday so maybe next Sat instead?
Apologies.
ey look only?
lol.
HMM. at least there are still things to feast your eyes on!
zzz-ouuukking tonight?
(;
Post a Comment