
Goddammit, i'm pissed off - I just lost a game with Slardar, and I fucking NEVER lose games with Slardar because he's arguably my most consistent pwnage hero. I had a hyper/sange/BoT by level 14 and no way was I going down. That is, until Singnet and Starhub had to fuck it up.
What is UP with this Fat Green Pipe nonsense man. Ever since they initiated this load of supposedly fantastic Maxonline Ultimate bullcrap, Singnet users lag in Hub games and vice versa. Like, what the fuck?
"Some service providers tell you that with 'shared' access, speeds will drop as more people on your block go online. That won't happen with MaxOnline. Because MaxOnline delivers a massive reservoir of bandwidth, there's always more than enough for everyone." - Starhub
I FUCKKK YOU LAH, MORE THAN ENOUGH. If you're gonna issue a statement to the public claiming that this fabled Fat Green fucking Pipe of yours is the fastest trailblazer around, then you jolly well get your fucking act together and not lag the dota games of innocent people.
Big fat scum-coated sewage pipe, that's what it is. And to top it off, the ex Lee-owned goddamned multi-billion dollar firm isn't helping matters either; how is it that the 'national' internet provider of Southeast Asia's prominent technological hub can't even haul ass and fix this longstanding problem? Fucking hell.
Akin to Vincent Vega's statement on how no motherfucker should be going around messing with a white man's motherfucking car, i'm of the opinion that said two firms have no fucking right to accept millions in monthly subscription fees and yet fail to fix such a basic problem. You mother fuckers ought to be ashamed of yourselves, fooling around with a good man's dota games; if I were a rich-ass magnate, i'd take you both to court and sue your asses off, lemme tell you that. How can you bloody justify spending good money on making stupid cartoon caricatures proclaiming your self-superiority when you could instead be channelling that wealth into actually making things WORK?

I seem to be swearing alot. Watching Pulp Fiction for the third time does that to you. Mother fuckers.
No comments:
Post a Comment