The god of music is with me tonight. I picked up Def Leppard's Two Steps Behind and Radiohead's High and Dry in under 2 hours.
Well, alright, so they're fairly simple songs, but gimme some credit lah. Plus I did vocals somemore, okay.
Since i've spent all my time this evening strumming the 6 string, I shan't write anymore - the fingertips of my left hand are tingling strangely from pressing chords. They're kinda purplish too. Anyhow, my only real piece of advice for anyone who's an NUS student is: sign up for guildhouse membership man. The gym's pretty decent, you can smoke openly, and best of all the showers are air-conditioned and fully stocked (right up to having hairspray and mousse beside the sink). Plus, towels rent for free! Big, fluffy hotel towels!
I have since started looking forward to regular showers in school. Every other day I do gym, and every other day I sit in the canteen afterwards sipping iced lemon tea, inhaling viceroy and generally feeling extremely content with myself. I can almost make believe I don't have multiple assignments due the week after. Almost. Moreover, at the rate i'm gymming, I might just finally fulfil my goal of Donnie Yen shoulde... Well, Donnie Yen EVERYTHING.
Enough talk. Plenty of sleep to catch up on. Toodles.
9/22/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You already look like him!!
Esp in that recent HK movie poster.
Now all you just need to learn to speak Cantonese :)
Post a Comment