
Relapse of fever. Fever is a bitch. Running a 38 degree heatwave in my head comes easy to me now.
On a brighter note, it also means more time to play the guitar. The last time I mentioned my noob guitar skills, I could safely play Slide, Wonderwall and At Your Funeral. I can now play Time Is Running Out, Breakfast at Tiffany's, Ohio is for Lovers and Girl All The Bad Guys Want, all with relative ease. That makes it 7 songs total, with a few more pending by... Oh, I don't know - a week's time?
Dang, is this guitar thing addictive or what. I search for tabs and pick up the acoustic, Bam! 2 hours just flies right by.
Oh yeah - I cut my hair some time ago. It's now post-JC/post-ORD length. For anyone who's known me through JC or army, it's quite nostalgic. I look kinda boyish, methinks. I might've staked claim on looking innocent... but then again, looking in the mirror I don't quite seem all that innocent-looking after all.
School's starting soon! Oh, happy happy joy joy. No, there was no sarcasm intended - I'm a chao mugger toad, and i'm god-damned proud of it.
(I just felt like writing that down, it sounded like what the Voice of London proclaimed in V for Vendetta.)
I feel like ending off here...
BUT WAIT! Like cookie monster on crack, I just can't help myself - here's another piece from the yet unnamed amazing queen of poetry, whose friendster blog is aptly titled IlluSions: the sense of touch filled with elusive sensations (hello, wtf?)
PUNISHMENT
You deserve what you got
You put this onto yourself
You shouldn't have messed with the wrong person
Despite Pouring everything unto yourself
Nobody Evil will ever get away
This We Promise You
Nobody Who Thinks they have power can destroy other people
Seriously NO ONE!!
And WE mean it!!
If you think We'll Sick
Watch and See
How the errosion of one's brain
Will livers out the whole intestines
That holds onto the whole system
That entangles the cellular system of the Define
Red blood cells that conquers and conjures up
That swirling Eye balls of fantasy
Up in the Open
The light shines
You Catch and Hold it close but it devours you deeper
The Darkness surrounds your inner soul
That dives deep within your veins
And up into the open sky with fresh breath
that you know
You should not have done that to US
"ahah I think nobody will ever understand this poem
unless u are like a genius or something ahahhah coz everybody got it wrong :D"
... Like, wow.
7 comments:
Sounds like something Bush will say to Osama.
Sounds like something Jacintha Abisheganaden will write if she ever decides to dab in poetry.
Simply incoherent.
The only bit i got out of the entire thing was 'nobody will ever understand this poem'. damn right.
sounds like a beng who just picked up a copy of Metallica's black album and the English dictionary in his inebriated stupor.
"Nobody Who Thinks they have power can destroy other people
Seriously NO ONE!!"
The sheer illogicality of those lines is enough to make Stephen Hawking's head explode.
get well soon lionel!
Lionel maggot cheok hoong! Faster learn your guitar! You're my ideal guitarist/lead vocalist man! haha, and with your new boyband haircut, you can attract the xiao mei meis and the heartland ah-mas, you auntie killer you.
shit. btw, woon choon here.
din realise i entered "nil" as my blogspot name.
shit. btw, woon choon here.
din realise i entered "nil" as my blogspot name.
Post a Comment