For highly personal reasons, I am somehow feeling extremely bitter tonight (or rather, this morning) despite attaining my goal for the academic semester. There are 4 people to whom I would possibly discuss my bitterness to, but only 2 who I would actually consider. Yes, this is abstract; no, I do not care if i'm not making sense to the general reader.
Let's just say that my bitterness is compounded and complete. I should be happy... but why is it all I feel is just simply so... so... bitter? There are no better words to phrase what I am currently experiencing now. I shall go sleep it off, and if I am still burdened when I awaken, I will hara kiri myself at the gym later in the day.
No, I am not emo spasming the way I typically am famously capable of. Like I said... Somewhat hard to explain.
Au revoir.
Inevitably, there exist times when I wish I were someone else; ultimately, I constantly wish things would always go the way I desired them to head. But life's life (read: a bitch), and I know that (as inherently idealistic as I am) all too often there are some mount everests I cannot scale no matter how hard I try; plus, it wears me down terribly when friends insist that there are no mountains too high - There are ALWAYS mountains too high, aren't there?
6/15/2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment