
A thousand pardons for the lack of updates. It seems i've finally gotten the anti-lifeless engine up and running, which pretty much means that there's plenty to do as of late.
I've started playing Dota all over again too, after a hiatus of... What, 2 months? One half? I can't really be sure, since I never really quit the game completely. But with the help and support of close friends and associates (the occasional asshole playing on the opposing team deserves some points for motivation too), i'm glad to say that i've... quit quitting on Dota, if that's a logically correct statement.
Lunar New Year's just a day away, and i didn't even buy anything new save for a black jacket intended for study usage. Hardly standard issue CNY wear, but i'll be damned if i'm gonna buy red shirts i'll wear again.
Anyway... Couple'o short notes on school in the past week:
Tutorials in Government and Politics of Singapore are almost as bad as Philosophy in terms of the speed at which Jon (tutor) rattles off interesting points. The key word, however, is 'almost' - They're interesting facts, but unimportant in terms of examinables.
Typical paper-chase mentality, isn't it? Damn.
Over in Sociology, it appears that the (male) tutor - Filipino by the name of Lou - has taken a shining to me. While this's inherently worrying for obvious reasons (duh), it admittedly does give me a leg up over the rest of the class in terms of tutorial participation. I can't quite tell if it's a good thing to be asked for contributions after every point made... But ah well, I am pwning the rest in terms of lengthy coherent logic-bombs, so yeah - Yosh stuff.
Changing Landscapes of Singapore? What kinda module is that?? Nevertheless, it does provide the greatest amount of eye-candy of the lot... And I certainly ain't complaining. Weikin being in the same tutorial group adds plenty to the entertainment quota, too.
Plus, it's so full'a common sense that I don't see myself bothering to prepare anything. Being allowed to bum can't possibly be bad, can it?
The good Mr Ang Mo Kio (Kenneth, or The Nerf as he's known occasionally) has fallen head over heels for our Intro to Political Sciences tutor. He'd better pray hard that she doesn't somehow know of the existence of this blog. Suffice to say that while smoking outside the Library today, he indicated profound interest in late-night tutorial consultations... Preferably in the comforts of his place, or hers.
Tsk tsk. Perverse bastard. He even ran a Google search on her, know?
Japanese Studies: Horribly boring. Nothing more deserves to be said.
It's all enough to keep me busy for the time being, though. Being the closet mugger that I am, I shall begin perusing and digesting my readings while constantly feigning an air of nonchalance in the canteen.
Fellow FASS students: You have been warned.
Merry Chinese New Year! ... Okay, so that's not right procedure, but... So? It's not like it matters - you're just doing it for the money, arentcha?
3 comments:
I remember a red shirt very well indeed...
dotaaaaaaa, dotaaaaaaaa...
Hey, I run google searches for someone I knew in JC. I also run technorati searches. And friendster. And yahoo. And MSN email searches. (No information found, though. That person seems to have vanished into thin air).
Am I considered perverse?
Post a Comment