
I have a point to make.
Seeing as how the entire hoo-ha about the Wendy Cheng revelations went, and how everyone eventually started acting mature and shit after all the heat died off, pointing fingers at each other and spouting lines like
'Arguing over the internet is like running the Special Olympics, at the end you're still a ree-tard... P.S I lurve euu XX! Jia You!! ^ ^',
or
'Oh, I can't be bothered with these wimpy girls they're childish and immature and I'M a mature blog-surfer n' shit... Nevertheless here's my <insert text here> 1/1242345235 cents* worth of comments so that all you ladies can gape in awe at my incredibly sensible logic and I am thus superior to the whole world</end supremist text>'
... Well, you know what I think?
Up yours, man.
Here's a bunch of ladies throwing a fantastic verbal catfight for your distinct pleasure! And best of all, ADMISSION'S FREE! So... I mean, Fuck! Just sit back... Read... Laugh... And generally be thankful that you're profiting from another's foolishness! No-one asked for YOUR kay-ann-ann opinion, anyway.
Of course, this is in specific reference to the generic masses who tag such fuck-lines on the blogs in question - Man, I seriously CANNOT stand superior-sounding shit like that. Bunch O' Faggots.
And of course, this short rant necessarily excludes all bloggers who blog cool shit, like those whom i visit and comment on (photoshopping of legs and droning endlessly about one's day every damned post doesn't quite cut it as cool... Unless we're talking about cool the way dead bodies are cool to the touch, and that's definitely not what I had in mind).
So yeah. Rant over. Filler post again... It's been awhile since i've posted photos... Well, okay, it's been MONTHS since I last posted photos. So here's a couple, just for old time's sake:

In The VIP at Zoukout. Sadly, we didn't catch any bang-bang-bang action a la the real In The VIP series. Catch no ball? Google "In The VIP", then... ages 18 and above only, by the way.

I wasn't made to smile. So sometimes, I just throw a Ridikulus Face and hope to get away with minimal damage. I don't think it worked quite that well this time round, though.

Chow's having a Lunchtime Leg Buffet over in his room (I was tempted to write ter ka i.e. pigs trotter's ho ho ho ok ok just kiddin'), and Chalk wants a bite of the nasty meat.
Actually, that sounds kinda perverse. Anyway... YOSH I have ABS. And no, I so don't photoshop body parts. I think that's one of my biggest gripes about A Certain Person. Especially since Certain Person went to digitally slim her legs, which ranks as the capital equivalent of Murder One in my little black book of Wong's Laws (bonafide Legs Guy and proud of it!)
If you want a shapely figure then head to the gym and work for it... Youstupidfuck.

This is where I type a stupid line like "Cheeeeeeseeeee!!!!"
Yes, I do think I just did exactly that.

Aha! I dug this up some time ago, and now it's found a permanent spot on my room's collage board. Its the dastardly duo of Chalk & Lionel!!!
He's sulking (Chow calls it his Lan Jiao Bin) cuz the cake isn't his... I think it was either Gramma's or Granddad's birthday, but yeah. Look at the Incredible Sulk!
I'm wandering around looking completely clueless as usual. No, I am not staring at his tits.
And just check out that 1970's furniture! The mosaic doorframe! The antique stool! The Lau Jiao tiling on the floor! The big wooden dining table which encompasses the entire width of the living room!
All too often I wonder what it'd be like going back in time knowing what I know now.
22 comments:
You actually look...cute and friendly..in the CHEEEESE pic. *horrified gasp*
kns!
!!!!!!!!
Talk about precise timing...
And no, i'm not on msn.
---
Must hv been the pale shade of yellow, makes u look CUTE.
CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE CUTE.
Like puppy-dog cute.
Attaboy! fcuk tee!!
mari:... oh yeah hor. wah, the timing quite zhun hor! am i fucking psychic or WHAT
elsie:haha... err... fcuk tee YEAHH!!!!
The last picture is so cool! Like one of those you find in "A Pictorial History of Singapore" kind of books.
You look a bit like this guy.
Can see my papupi wallet!!!! oh man... the cheese pic....
hmm seriously, i dont know if im laughing from your tke on xx,xlx and their screwedup fanclubs or im laughing from that *cheeeeese* photo of yours,but i love to reckon that it's the latter.
BUT somehow,if ididnt know you, with your long hair and handsign, i would think that you are some taiwanese boy from the more rural areas having his first photo galore.*evil lol*
"Wongcheok said...
mari:... oh yeah hor. wah, the timing quite zhun hor! am i fucking psychic or WHAT"
No lah, self-blog-stalker :P Refresh every few seconds while waiting for comments :P jk, heh.
fletcher: yeah man! sadly with the advent of digital media storage, future generations will never be able to experience the exhilaration of digging up obscenely yellowed photographs.
sb: fuck man, when i opened that i didnt even give a damn about the looks. friggin AWESOME.
yang: hoy! whats so funny about that picture man!?
jen: hoy AGAIN! I'M NOT THAT EGO LA KNS!
psychic. or umm... lucky. i rather have more of the latter, really.
I think Mari and Lionel makes a good couple. Somemore so telekinetic dey
What the...
First of all.. Marimuthu?!?
And and... did you just say mari and lionel and good couple in a single breath?
*coughing fits*
*rolls eyes*
haha! you're pretty fucking ugly! not like i was expecting anything above par.
is that so? even then i'd probably best you on a bad hair day, stranger.
Lionel is OWNING.
Wah how loving again, standing by each other and all dey. Signs of a good couple dey.
BAHAHA! i really can't resist commenting lah. actually i intended to be an unknown blogstalker, but it lasted barely... 5 days.
been wanting to tell you this-
you have big eyes. not that it's a bad thing, BUT HOW CAN YOURS BE BIGGER THAN MINE!?
you ninny, you.
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH..
*grins*
Well that makes sense now.
His eyes look like a puppy's btw. No kidding.
yeah..just wanna let u know, dun patronize dat kimberlypukiface from the concave mouth breed blog or else ur face gonna turn pukiface too..hahahahaha..beware, she is male/dog hunters..remember dat...;)
Post a Comment