I wish i could claim to be sorry for not writing anything amusing, intellectual, or even remotely interesting... BUT I'M NOT.
It's been a fairly eventful week, and i'm still kinda preoccupied with random events and happenings, so yeah. I'll just jot down a couple o' thoughts and opinions.... Which're probably of only minor interest to you, but yep. More for personal reference and desire to note things down SOMEWHERE, really.
Ministry of Sound = Teh Rawks, period. Any club that sends out free entry SMS's allowing you to cut insanely long queues ought to be praised just for accomodating us poor neighbourhood fuckers like the princes we aren't. And of course, the place is freakin' sprawling and goddamn fantastic. Heard the drinks are expensive... But it's not as thought I do my drinking inhouse, anyways. So yeah - Ministry, two thumbs up!
My first sem results were released this morning at 11am, and I couldn't sleep past 1030 cuz I was kinda... Ahem... EXCITED. I felt like a 6 year old on a Christmas morning, for Chrissakes. It's sorta embarassing, really. But anyhows, I think I did relatively well. I'm quite happy with my performance. So yeah - NUS 1st semester, two thumbs up!
Christmas is coming. I don't expect ANYTHING from anyone, and likewise I don't think i'm obliged to give anything TO anyone. Which is good, considering my state of perpetual bankruptcy. Kinda makes one almost... ALMOST... Wish for the old army days whereby monthly allowances were still drawn.
The word, however, is ALMOST. And it's only because of the pay.
Lastly, one event of particular interest would be that Chalk, Chow and I have contrived what is possibly a fantastic backdrop for a film project. I thought the idea was horribly interesting. Of course, what's discussed over supper at three in the morning doesn't necessarily equate to certain materialisation of what we envisioned... But hey, it's a start. And while perhaps we might get bored of the entire concept over time, I think it's always good to have something to look forward to. Don't you?
Perhaps one day we might see our ideas on the silver screen. But til that day comes... We'll continue with the late night discussions over 1 egg, 1 kosong and 1 bandung, thank you very much.
Have a Merry Christmas, everyone! And because i'm such an angsty fucker, do kindly download Here Lies Our Holiday by Day At The Fair; Anyone who's spent a Christmas with an Ex will probably relate to the lyrics. Terribly emotional punk stuff... I LIKE.
Cheerio!
12/23/2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
zzzzz.
i'm so gonna drop by mos tomorrow night. and it's true that the drinks are helluva expensive, that's when my absolut and jw black come very in handy for tomorrow's party.
muahaha, merry christmas (in advance) angsty fucker! :)
M'Christmas Uncle Lionel.
You are a wonder boy, play and party hard and get awesome (act modest sia) results still.
Clap. Clap. Clap.
Why aren't those punk emo songs stirring up that emo side of un-emo Lionel and compellig him to write heartachingly emo stuff.
WHY.
MERRY CHRISTMAS.
I thought I had pretty good results too. But it turns out not to be as cool. Looks like more work for me.
merry xmas uncle cheok!
Ex-es arent christmas-friendly, they should be put away in the garage or storeroom to collect dust and grime and be forgotten!
but again, for a emo uncle cheok who wants to feel emo on xmas,spending xmas with ex-s seems like agood idea. so, i guess i know what i can wrap in a giant ribbon and send it to your place next xmas. a ex from hell. ;)
mari: lol. i can't write like that ALL the time. it gets kinda boring to read.
elsie: yeah, you too!
sb: well... im happy with what i got, but im resolving to do better this coming sem as well. so yeah man - time to chiong all over again.
yang: oh WOW thats a... umm... really... THOUGHTFUL... present!
... you ^@*&$^*&(!#...
merry christmas tya too, yep
Post a Comment